Dash is the storyteller robot. Discover a new world of play, learning and adventure with Dash. This robot helps students explore the world around them with the use of technology. Teaching children to navigate using these kinds of resources will help them develop lasting interests in STEM subjects. Dash is an explorer who loves to go on adventures, play music, and solve challenges. The more you play, the more Dash knows how to do!
Now with exciting hardware upgrades, the new Dash contains more working memory than ever before and an 18% longer battery life. It also includes a 1-adult/2-kid license to Class Connect Home Edition for 12 months.
New ways to play and learn
Children can define how they want to play and learn. Whether your child is into having make-believe tea parties, building elaborate forts, or adventuring with friends, Dash will be there every step of the way. Empower your child to program Dash into anything they imagine.
Visual, hands-on programming
Wonder Workshop sets a low floor but a high ceiling for coding. Blockly is a drag-and-drop programming language that snaps together like puzzle pieces. Start by sending simple commands, learn programming concepts as you play, and progress to creating more complex algorithms.
Interact with the real world
It’s a big world out there, and Dash is ready help you explore. Program it to squeal when you pick it up, navigate around sharp corners, or be on the lookout for approaching siblings or pets.
Endless creative possibilities
Dash can be even more fun with add-ons. Play a song on Dash’s Xylophone, take videos using the smartphone mount, and add bricks to them with Building Brick Connectors. Transforming Dash is easy with accessories and a small dose of creativity.
- 1 Dash robot
- 1 USB Charging Cord
- 2 Building Brick Connectors
- Class Connect Home Edition
What’s in Class Connect Home Edition?
- Dash’s Neighborhood, our virtual Dash robot for 1:1 coding in a rich 3D environment inside Blockly (iPads or Chromebooks).
- 2 accounts so a pair of kids can share a device while preserving their own code as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly
- Progress tracking and management of the 2 kid accounts
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities
- A collection of premium, cross-curricular lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Access to our online course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Go here to learn more about Class Connect
Apps available for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows, and Chromebooks